Mayor's Message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knell
Vasteria Founder
Vasteria Founder
Knell

Mayor's Message  Empty
PostSubject: Mayor's Message    Mayor's Message  Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2019, 2:51 pm

"Hello, hello!" A voice would reverberate throughout the entire city and in some cases, from a massive monitor on the side of a building. "I bet you're wondering why you're here, in this place that's so very different from the place you call home. Well I'll tell you! Some guy, whose identity I can't disclose, as summoned us here for our own amusement. Either that or you showed up on your own, but either way. This is your home now. My name is Varrick and I'm the Mayor of Vasteria City. But I will state now that I am not native to this world either. I was just one of the few chosen to be a member of the community board. Because the deal is."

He gestured to an employment board behind him, something that those only listening wouldn't see so he'd elaborate.

"The police force, hospital staff and any other kind of job will be filled by you lot. This city doesn't have any native workers. We will both maintain and live within it. If you have any questions, please direct them to my Deputy Mayor and lovely wife, Zhu Li. You can find here in the Mayor's office. I don't tend to hang around there much. There's far too much to do!

Anyways.

This is your Mayor Varrick, over and out!"

Mayor's Message  Vrjnbo10

Mayor's Message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Galaxy :: Vasteria City :: Main District :: Mayor's Office-
Jump to: