1. Keep Adult Content to the NSFW channels. Ecchi is perfectly fine everywhere else, but I don't want things to get too out of hand. Where's the line? When a female presents her nipples or a guy unsheathes his excalibur. That's when you move it to a NSFW channel.
2. Keep drama between yourself and another member to PMs. I don't want to see that here. If it gets bad enough, privately report it to a moderator or admin and they'll handle it from there.
3. Be polite about roleplays. If you see a plot-heavy roleplay going down between two people, don't just barge in. Ask for permission first. And if they accept, then go wild. If they don't, respect their wishes.
4. Be mindful of spoilers. There will be a dedicated spoiler channel. Keep them there. Spoilers posted elsewhere will be deleted on sight.
5. If you have something you'd like to add to the world or plot, feel free to bring it up. Odds are, we'll gladly accept it. But don't just implement it willy nilly, because that'll only cause confusion and needless drama.
6. Constructive criticism is accepted. But only in regards to the world as a whole. Such criticism can go into world building. If you have some advice for a person's character or writing, keep it to the PMs.
7. Please refrain from political topics here. We're all here to have fun and unwind and no one needs that kind of stuff brought into this.
8. Feel free to roleplay as many muses as you want. The more, the merrier. Duplicates are also a-okay!
These rules are subject to be changed and added onto at any time. So be sure to check back here regularly.